DU MBA Admission 2024
The aim of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program of IBA is to produce leaders and world-class managers who; are well-informed and well-equipped with technical, professional, theoretical and academic knowledge to lead the global organizations of the 21st century.
IBA has both full-time and part-time MBA programs, which are professional graduate programs to develop skills and judgment in individuals for effective management. The emphasis is on developing a student’s ability to evaluate business and organizational situations so that he/she is able to make informed and creative judgments about policy and operational issues. Central to this approach is the development of creativity and reasoning in students, which is essential for every manager regardless of function or level within an organization. A unique educational approach is taken to groom the graduates who enter the institute from diverse academic backgrounds.
The intended learning outcomes of the MBA program are as follows:
- Concrete and comprehensive understanding of business and business organizations
- Ability to manage people and understand organizational culture even in the global context
- Use of business analytics and other quantitative and qualitative techniques to make informed and prudent decisions
- Ability to formulate and implement strategy under resource, time and other constraints
- Ability to communicate in the language of senior management and utilize networking skills
Click for the A level & O level GPA Calculation
Management Development Program (MDP)
The Management Development Program of the Institute is geared towards helping individual managers and organizations augment their management development efforts. The services provided by the program include management training, seminars, workshops, and executive forums.
The following courses are regularly been offered by MDP: